Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Meal Planning


Here I am with the only cake I have ever made. This is also the last picture of my pregnant belly before Haven came 2 months early.

I really struggle with cooking and I think this may help me from being overwhelmed.


This idea from: LifeOrganizers.com

Make meals easy, by creating a 21 day meal rotation plan. This creates enough variety so that no one gets bored, but it also takes away the stress of figuring out what to make for supper. Include a few no-cook meals in the plan.


This idea from: Simplemom.net

Monday: Mexican

Tuesday: Asian

Wednesday: Italian

Thursday: Eat out

Friday: Grill out (meat and veggies)

Saturday: Eat out or Something new

Sunday: salad/soup/sandwiches


What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a good idea. Especially the eating out days. It would be a good thing to make my standby (chicken) fit into a different category every week. Then maybe we wouldn't get so tired of it.

    ReplyDelete


blog layout designed by